Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The October BAP for Prima seems to be a real challenge for me this month and yet it looks like quite an easy sketch...........maybe I just analyse them too much and it seemed to take forever to decide on what papers to use..................oh hang on it all had to be Prima.....why would that be hard?.....................WELL because there is so many yummy ones that I just can't decide, it was almost a case of giving Trev the Box full to overflowing of Prima goodness and telling him to choose!!! how bad is that!

Anyway what do you think, this is what I came up with over Labour Weekend not my usual over the top layout with every inch covered but I quite like the simpleness of it....well I have to it's the only one I'm entering......................



Thanks for taking the time to have a look,

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment