Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 5 - Purple at BPS with Nic

I would throughly recommend these classes, the content is amazing and the way we have been made to think about the colours we use on layouts has been wonderful. Instead of just throwing some of this and a little of that on there, you actually start to think about the colour combo's, and Nics teaching Skills are second to none.

Week 5 was no exception, we used purple - a mixture of Indigo and Violet.

My Friend Sharon, was over the moon when this colour came up as its her definate favourite and she completed 2 wonderful layouts and her wee colour cards as well, really doing the colour justice.



I have enjoyed using this colour on the 1st layout, but then we had an opportunity to use it in an xtra challenge along with another of my favourite companies goodies and the is Dusty Attic, so you will see I have plenty as used 3 pieces on my layout.



Anyway thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend, I have the last scrap saturday tomorrow here in Dunedin for the year with a group of like minded Friends, if any of you would like to join us next year for a 3 weekly/monthly Scrap Saturday then let me know and I will give you the details.

Toodles xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts look awesome! The purples look great!!

    ReplyDelete