Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 6 - at BPS - Black and White with Nic....All finished Now!

Well its over and what a 6 week ride it has been, there is no more waiting for teatime on Thursdays now as its ALL OVER!, Finished, Kaput, Finito....
The Black and White colours of the 6th week were really a challenge especially when I stuck the white pic on the black card and vice versa and couldn't change them (yes even I do it lol) I did enjoy the cards tho and then the layout, I knew straight away what photo I was going to use and the whole layout fell into place, I think the final result is Ok



I love how the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers came out being made in black cardstock and then dunked in some diamond dust.

Here is the black and white cards for you to have a peek at....





Thanks for taking the time to have a look.... Leave me a comment if you like and let me know what you think of the Layout and Cards

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment