Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well the countdown begins...

the glasses are empty, the ladies are packed ( I'm not!!!) and the kits are on their way to AUCKLAND for SENZ next weekend...very exciting
So has it been chill out time this last week.....OH NO!
I have been busy being creative with the kitz Liz wanted finished to sell at SENZ
(she really is a slave driver...did I say that allowed?).
 Anyway I was sent 2 kitz one was Kaisercraft - Lake House Collection (beautiful) and some papers from the Teresa Collins - Notations Collection (mmm ... so so). These kitz are going to be about $20 each and the product in each is not too bad

letz know what you think-

 
 
this layout above is the one created with the Lake House papers, of course its been "Robbi-ed" a bit lots and lots of layers... but then that's me


 
This layout is from the Teresa Collins Notations collection and I have used photos from Mike and Sherie's engagement. There is still about 3 papers in the kit I haven't even touched!
 
OK peeps, short and sweet have to go finish kitting for my next class here in Dunedin and Balclutha the weekend after SENZ, no pressure just lots and lots of fun.
 
Oh yes the other countdown must be included .... 25 weeks till Christmas (give or take a day or 2)
 
Happi Scrappin
 



No comments:

Post a Comment